Sunday, April 09, 2006

Craaazy...

I took a page of notes about what was wrong with the church service at St. Mary's today. Bleh, I don't like that church.

A week until finals... Ooooh man... With all the studying I have to do, and SHOULD be doing this picture exemplifies what I feel like towards school:











Then sometimes I feel like this:










Sometimes I think studying fries my brain.

I have my final IS presentation tomorrow. I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS STUPID CLASS!!! Except that Emily and I are the first to present tomorrow and that means I can't go salsa dancing with Dr. Earl's IS class. :-(

I'm not sarcastic then I feel like loudly proclaiming that life sucks sometimes. >:-P

I'm coming home on Thursday! Probably sometimes around noon! :-) YAY! Then evidentially my family and I are going to Iowa City for Easter to visit family there. Okay.. It's gonna be hard to study for finals... :-P

Ok, I'm gonna go eat, then study for IS... And music theory.... and go to the band cocnert...

No comments: