Thursday, April 27, 2006

:-P~~~

Okay, so I'll be first to admit that the anticipation was the worst part... I told the nurse I was scared, they let my blast my brains out to Mary's Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack (mine is back at the dorm I guess...) and they gave me gas before the IV, which barely hurt at all. (And gas definately effects my hearing... I've listened to PotC so much that I can tell when it's different... )

The doctor finally came in and he told me that I'd have to take off my headphones so he could give me directions during the surgerys, and then he was fiddling with something and next thing I remember is them telling me I was done. How great is that?

Thanks God!!!! :-)

No halluncinations though... Which is good.... and healthy I suppose.

I blacked out a little in recovery and I felt nausous so I laid there forever and ever... lol... My brain was the epitome of the elipsis (...) lol. They wheeled me out to the car and we went and got my meds.

Waiting for my meds I threw up blood and that was gross... :-( And I watched that "Candleshoe" movie, figured out how to eat a fudgecicle and then watched Pride and Prejudice. As it got near the end I got really sleepy, which is a side effect of the medication. I woke up around 5 pm and ate a pudding cup.

I felt well enough that I went to Mary and Matthew's highschool band concert. Which was amazing!!!! I thought they did really well, and I enjoyed it very much! Later I plan on e-mailing Mr. Benzing and telling him so.

Mom drove me and the little sibs home and I watched American Inventor on TV, then CSI and NCIS, both which were taped. They were awesome! I love those shows!

I'm waiting to take my super pain killer before I go to bed, which is why I'm still up. It's kind of weird... I'm not "loopy".... My meds just inhibit deep thinking... lol...

3 comments:

scott said...

I had to be laid down for a really long time when I got mine out too. I was about ready to leave, then oh, I feel dizzy. And the same thing happens when I try to give blood, they won't even let me do it anymore. Enjoy those pudding cups while you can, because you need to be eating tacos here pretty soon.

Sarah said...

I can't even keep a fudgecicle down... There's no way I'm attempting a taco anytime soon! :-P

Nic said...

how long was your mouth bleeding, yo?