Friday, April 07, 2006

May Term Play

Sooo we just found out the name of the May Term play and the cast list... The play is called "Vietnamese Chess" and NO ONE has heard of this show!!! GOOGLE doesn't even know this show!!! Go ahead. Google it! IT'S NOT THERE! :-P

Anyway, here's the cast list:

Caller- Rachel (my roommate)
Red Movers- Joslyn/Allison
Green Movers- Courtney/Katie
Sheila- Becca
Darrin- Matt L.
David- Andrew
Megan- ME!
Suzanne- Amy
Todd- Josh
Matt- Dave
POW/MIA- Stephanie

And since no one has any clue what this play is about I don't know whether to be like "Yay! I got a big part!":-D or "Awww! I got a smaller part!" :-P

First rehersal is Monday at 7 pm, soooo I guess I'll find out then what the heck is going on with this show... lol...

3 comments:

Laura said...

dearest sarah-

let me be the first to say:
i googled you play, and google does not know about any play called vietnamese chess.

i also want you to know that i also am and OCD-ish blog checker. you are not alone. we should probably start a support group.

*is a dork*

I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Yay for getting cast. Yay for finding out soon how big of a role. And can I be a member of your support group?

"Hi, my name is Mike, and I'm a compulsive blog checker."

Oh, and Sarah, face of smiling for your part. :-D

Nic said...

can i be in the support group too, lol