Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sarah = sleepy

Wow... My flute lesson today went amazing... Like, I wish I had realized that I needed to practice this much at the BEGINNING of the semester instead of at the end. I just need to work on keeping up the hour a day routine over May Term and the summer.

I am getting a cold... I can feel it... My throat is just scratchy enough that I want to drink lots of fluids.... I don't want a cold... Not before the band concert... Not before finals... Ahhhh! :-P

:-D It was so nice today! 66 degrees Fahrenheit!!! I loved it! :-) I sat out and read Half Blood Prince for a while... lol... I made it through the 1st chapter, because I was also semi-involved in conversations.

Ug. I feel so exhausted... It's only 8 pm, and I am so ready for bed...

Haha! My iTunes shuffle just started playing the movie Elf version of "Sleigh Ride." Yep... gonna change that... Ok, it's RENT now.... lol...

Today I also discovered something... TicTacs sting... Here's how...

I was sucking on a wintergreen TicTac today and I noticed that I had unintentionally cut my self while shaving earlier, and there was a small streak of dried blood on my leg. And not having water nearby, I like my finger and start to wipe the blood off and go over the cut. Only to realize that it hadn't scabbed over yet... And my spit was full of TicTac sugar/flavoring/minty stuff... Yeah, it definitely stung... I was like... "Whoa... Whoa! Ow!!!"

Yeah, so that's my funny story about how TicTacs sting. :-P Pretty impressive, huh? LOL!

Um... That's about all my tired brain can scrounge up at the moment. Night!

No comments: