Saturday, January 14, 2006

Who ya gonna call??? GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!

So today was another crazy day... But I'm alive. :-P Thanks for the text message Dad! It made me smile! :-)

I survived all my classes... Wachman called on me in Theory II and I was actually able to answer the question about dominant seventh chords! YAY!

Ok, my substitute professor in my IS class reminds me of Dan Ordell from PBS KIDS... Just not as annoying, and appearing much more intelligent...lol... It amuses me, kind of... a lot... :-)

OH! And in my brass class, I can play G, E and C on trumpet! YAY! (1, 1&3, and open) w00t!

Then Julia, Leah and I had a 2 oboe and flute jam session that just ended up with Leah playing Pirates of the Caribbean on the piano... :-) It was fun!

Then.... Julia and I went to dinner with Jill... And then we went to the FAC and watched...

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!

Hahaha, oh, that movie makes me laugh a lot... I love it!

We just finished watching Muppet Treasure Island... I haven't seen the whole version (we have it taped off TV at home) for a very long time... I really like that movie too! And the amazing Hans Zimmer does the score!!!!!!!!!!!! He did Pirates of the Caribbean, and Spirit: Horse of the Cimeron, I *think* Gladiator and King Arthur. Ahh! He is amazing too!

You know. This is a very "duh" statement. But I have concluded that I must be meant to be single right now. Because nothing "interesting" is happening that would lead to me being "un-single." It's a bummer since I've been single practically 99.5% of my life and was hoping something would change once I got to college.

Oh well.

I'll live.

Dad assures me that there's someone out there, just for me.

I hope he's not lost....

Annnnd now it's late and now there's still people in the room... I'm starting to feel... well the word I want to use isn't polite, so I'm starting to feel.... crabby. :-P It's time for bed. I have to work tomorrow and practice my backside off.

No comments: