Monday, January 02, 2006

Some people should get off the road...

To the jerkface on Highway 18 who ran the red light in front of me at the Fareway stoplight:

WHAT THE FREAKING HECK DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING????!!!!!

I COULD HAVE *DIED*!!!!!! I DOUBT YOU EVEN REALIZE THIS, YOU INSANE MORON!!!

HAD I NOT SPACED OUT AND SAT THERE AT THE GREEN LIGHT, YOU WOULD HAVE HIT ME HEAD-ON, ON THE DRIVERS SIDE!!!! I ESTIMATE THIS WOULD BE ABOUT THE SAME AS JUMPING OFF A 15 STORY BUILDING WITHOUT A PARACHUTE!!!!

ONCE I FINALLY TURNED, I DECIDED TO CATCH UP WITH YOU... AND LAST TIME I CHECKED, DOING 70 MILES PER HOUR IN A 45 MILE ZONE IS ILLEGAL!!!! 35 MILES OVER THE SPEED LIMIT!

WARTBURG TRACK AND FIELD?!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT??? I WATCHED YOU DOWN THE ROAD....

And I'm sorry, but don't you DARE give me that junk about "I didn't have time to stop... it just turned yellow!"

BECAUSE THAT IS A BUNCH OF CRAP!!!

YOU HAD AT LEAST A FOOTBALL FIELD OF SPACE TO STOP!!!!! I WOULD GIVE A LOT TO KNOW WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO DRIVE THROUGH THAT LIGHT!!!!

Do you know what I would like to do with you?

I would like to purchase the shoes with the metal stiletto heels that I saw at Target...

AND STOMP YOUR FEET OUT!

No feet = No lead foot

And note this you imbecilic, color-blind, speedster with a deathwish: I seriously followed you home... I know where you live!

YES YOU TICKED ME OFF THAT MUCH!

I sincerely hope you encounter something that teaches you the errors of your ways, before you really kill someone!

No comments: