Friday, January 27, 2006

But I lost my eyes in the river...

Oh my gosh... I about DIED laughing today! I got a package from home today, and it had some mail in it and stuff, and mom included 2 pictures: one from Stephen and one from Philomena. Philomena's is sooo sweet! :-) It's a picture of the two of us dancing. I'm pretty sure we're dancing because there is a disco ball in the picture and the background it entirely purple. I like purple, it's a nice color! :-) It's a very happy picture!

Stephen's picture is just so cute and random!!!! There is a tall pink swirly scribble with a happy face, a short green scribble, a tall blue scribble with a head and eyes, and a tall black skinny scribble with a head and eyes. They are on top of a green semicircle, which implies a hill, then there is a blue scribble at the bottom of the page which is a "river" and a black scribble at the top of the paper, which I think means it's night. And the caption mom wrote (dictated to her, by Stephen) reads: "The black one is Dad, the blue one is Mom, the pink one is Mena, and I am the green one, but I lost my eyes in the river." And if you look, sure enough, there are two little green eyes in the blue scribbly 'river'.

I showed it to Julia, and we both laughed until tears came out of our eyes. Yes, they are that great. I absolutely LOVE them!!!! Anyone who knows my lil' brother KNOWS what I'm talking about... Ohhh, that picture makes me smile a lot a lot a lot!!!!! I will have to scan both of them and post them here, because they are THAT amazing! :-D I taped them up on the inside of my loft, so I can look at them when I sit at my computer.

Well, it's time for bed... My cell phone still isn't working... Stupid service... I can't believe it's Friday already... AH! So much to do!!!!

It feels like I have a headache in my mouth... :-P

No comments: