Friday, January 06, 2006

A brief post...

Frustrations and triumphs:

10. I have started making bow ties several times, only to no avail... The first pattern didn't work, and I learned this after modifing it twice. Now I am trying to create my own pattern, figuring out measurments and various things. *growl*

9. "The Producers" is not playing anywhere in the area. Therefore, I cannot go out with Mike and Laura... Phooey... and I was looking foward to that too. :-P

8. I'm going back to Wartburg on Sunday. I might have to work, I'm not sure.

7. I need to get my hair cut and my highlights touched up, but alas, I have no money.

6. I'm cold. Even with a sweatshirt on.

4. I'm not very good at playing cribbage, but (with mom and dad's help) I was able to beat Jessica for one game.

3. I didn't have to get my final Hepatitis B shot today! But I *will* have to get it in March, over winter break... :-(

2. I had lefsa for dinner... :-D YUM!

1. I miss Casey...

Soooo, I guess this post is kind of whiney... Sorry :-( And in case you're wondering, it goes 10 down to 1, with 1 being the most significant. The theory behind this being: since it is "higher to lower" instead of the "number one" at the top, the last, most important thing stays in your mind. :-)

I think I'm getting restless again... Gosh.. I wish I had practiced my flute more... :-P (Yeah, mom... don't say :"I told you so" I know, okay?)

However, with things the way they are, (I'm slightly reverting back to an earlier line of thought) there are elements that help me through the day... It's a warm and toasty feeling. The distance is daunting, but it is nice to know that there is someone else out there who might be thinking of me. :-) Whether it's as much as I think about him, I don't know, but that's alright. I'm claimed... :-)

I would like to watch "The Notebook" now. I've been waiting...


I close my eyes and I am where you are...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah?
When the heck do classes start?
Tuesday right?
.....I am in such denial of school right now I almost completely refuse to think about it at all.
Argh.
But it would help to confirm when classes start.
Just so I don't show up on monday afternoon and go.....
um.........crap.
PS. Read a book or something!!!! USE your break time to relax. Remember finals week?!?! Recoup is the name of the game!

Laura said...

hi sarah!

i also would like to watch the notebook. alas, i have been forbidden from such action between the hours of several months ago and my wedding day, and quite possibly (*gasp* more alas!) even after depending on who (whom? idk, english is so complicated.) i end up married to, thus--you see the problem. *wink*

p.s. my sister's teaching me basic html code. so far, i can italicize things! i can make things in bold, too, but you must admit it's not nearly as much fun to say as italicize!!!! wow, i need a life...