Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ack! School!

Okay, so I'm already feeling stressed out about the workload that will fill this semester... :-( I don't know why... I just am. I called Casey and talked about it, however my problems aren't original, and I was kind of inarticulate. (Yes. Fear my mad phone conversation skills... :-P) The conversation randomly progressed from there, but I still don't like the idea of all my course work. I don't know if I'm just lazy or what. I feel like my brain can't hold any more information... And I still have 3.5 years of college left! Ahh!!!!

Interesting news: there is a flute opening in the Wind Ensamble... I think I shall audition for it. I don't know if I'll get it, but I'm going to try! I've already had 2 upperclassmen tell me I should audtion. :-)

I hope you know I'm still praying... I haven't reached anything profound... I guess the ball is more in your court. I'm sorry you're just "okay" and not "good" or "wonderful"... :-( I'm sorry life is hard, and I'm sorry we're so far away... I wish I was there with you to help elicit a smile... I know you worry. I know you get very self-critical. It's okay. You had discussd this with me before...

Don't worry about what I think.

I've already accepted you.


I don't mind the ghosts and the closeted skeletons... If you need help, please know that I'm here.






We should go sledding.

2 comments:

... said...

does "always" include if i made a mistake? we should finish our talk from the other night. I'll be online later. if not before you go to bed, i'll be on tomorrow.

Sarah said...

Yes. It includes mistakes. I wouldn't have said "always" without meaning it to include anything and everything.

I'll try and catch you online tonight.