Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm okay...

Did the morning come too early?
Was the night not long enough?
Does a tear of hesitation
Fall on everything you touch?
Well, it might just be a lesson
For the hasty heart to know
Maybe leavin's not the only way to go....

I'm okay. Really. Don't worry. I'll just try and grab hugs whenever I can.

I think I'm going to stop playing cards for a while...

I know the conversation was hard. You're right. The timing was off. It was odd. We both had a need for someone and we somehow found eachother. We were so similar but we lacked a strong foundation of friendship. Something that was difficult to build on from this distance. Now, we can build on the friendship as friends. Thank-you for being gentle.

Please don't anyone worry. I'll be okay. Life goes on.

There's a knight on a white charger out there somewhere with my name on it.

It feels like I might need a dab of glue...

Like a comet pulled from orbit
As it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Halfway through the wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I know you
I have been changed for good...

There's no other way I can express that truth... I said always, and I still mean it.

*hugs*

No comments: