Friday, January 27, 2006

Bored...

Hey Jess, I miss you...

So Rachel went to the wonders of home, and I'm alone and lonely... and kind of feeling... "blah"... I went to the Vineyard with Julia, Jill, Emily and a bunch of other people tonight. It's a contemperary church, and there were some people from Wartburg singing, it was a mix of rock songs, and some Christian stuff. That was fun, but I don't know... I wasn't very social, and people weren't social to me. I had never been there before, so I really didn't know what was going on. And then walking back... Again I don't know... I just came to realize I don't have any deep friends here at school... Like, I saw how Jill and Julia act together, and I realized that they are far better friends then Julia and I... It's not a "left out" feeling, really... I don't know how to describe it. I miss having someone right here to do things with me.

I miss Jessica a lot.

I miss all my friends who aren't here... I miss Laura, Casey, Bre, Scott, Isaac, and Bethany S... Sometimes it's hard being on your own...

So yeah, that's kind of what I'm feeling right now...

*sigh* You don't get enough hugs at college.

...Who will be there for you,
comfort and care for you?
Learn to be lonely
Learn to be your one companion
Never dream out in the world
There are arms to hold you.
You've always known
Your heart was on its own...

3 comments:

... said...

HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
I thought you could use that. I'm going to IM you right now, but it probably won't entail such hugging. I think that much should easily keep you covered for about a day and a half ;). You can always call Sarah (or IM, depending on where I am at any given time. lol)

Laura said...

I LOVE SARAH.

sometimes i stop and ask myself why all of us feel so lonely. we're all alone together, doesn't that imply that we're not really alone? i mean why are there lots of people sitting alone in dorm rooms and bedrooms with the door shut posting sad lyrics on our blogs and thinking how much we need a hug? that just doesn't make sense.

and doesn't it suck because sometimes we feel like we really did it to ourselves and thus don't deserve to be hugged or listened to, etc. we get ourselves convinced our sadness is our own fault, and therefore no one else should be burdened with it.

and why is it always the people who you know wouldn't feel burdened, the people you know would listen to you and ask to hold you... why is it that the people you most want a hug from you always can't reach?

really, i think more often than not, people would rather hear how sad we are and know that someone else is sad and we're not alone...

life hurts sometimes, girl. i know it does, i hear you. i'm here for you.

*hugs*hugs*hugs*hugs*hugs*hugs*

people. we confuse me sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Sarah I love you! I miss having you 5 minutes down the road to say, hey, let's go get Cabin Coffee, I'll wake up especially for it in the morning, etc. *hugs* x infinity!