Sunday, January 29, 2006

Friends...

"and why is it always the people who you know wouldn't feel burdened, the people you know would listen to you and ask to hold you... why is it that the people you most want a hug from you always can't reach?

really, i think more often than not, people would rather hear how sad we are and know that someone else is sad and we're not alone... "
-Laura

This comment is amazing. It's so incredably true and profound I can't even put into words how much it means to me.

I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends. So lucky... What would I do without you guys? You both eternally rock my swashbuckling socks.
;-)

Thanl-you Casey. Thank-you Laura. And thank-you Emily, for the convo about this topic over AOL.

Thank-you my friend,
For sharing with me,
Your love and your warmth,
I'm grateful you see,
They bloom as they grow,
On someone in time,
And I've been made warm,
For friendship is mine...

No comments: