Monday, January 30, 2006

Seriously folks, we need a 2nd Semester Outfly...

I think Conversation Hearts are my favorite candy. Ever. Aside from Toblerone Chocolate from Switzerland. I have already eaten an entire bag of the candy hearts... I need to get some more... :-P

Ug. Work entirely sucked last night. I swept and mopped the entire Den. This includes the eating area, the order area, behind the counter, and in the kitchen. Everone except the 2 managers, left at 11:20. I left at 11:45. I was supposed to get off of work at 11. Then I had trouble falling asleep because I was sore, and my foot was hurting. I kind of slept sporactically all night. :-(

My ear has been hurting off and on too... What's up with that?

Oh, and it snowed.

And I had a music theory test today. It went okay, I think. We'll see. Tomorrow I have a psychology test. And I've heard through the grapevine that it's gonna be harder then I initially thought. Tomorrow I also have a piano lesson and my playing exam for clarinet.

No w00ts for any of that. :-P

I replanted Charlie the II. He's still alive! Yay!

Bleh... I don't want to do anything but sleep... bleh-bleh-bleh...

I'm wearing stripey socks today. :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for stripey socks :) Yay for Charlie the Second! :) Plants are good.

Hope you do awesome on your tests :)

Anonymous said...

We actually used to have a 2nd semester Outfly. They got rid of it and gave us tour week instead. I'm ok with this decision. :-)