Thursday, July 26, 2007

Of dentists and driving...

Well, it's been a couple days since I posted... Sorry about that... Nothing too new anyway. I've just been working, as usual.

I went to the dentist this morning because I haven't had a check-up since 2005. I kind of needed one badly... Especially since I have 4 cavities. I figured I had a couple so this information doesn't come as a shock. They're all on my molars, one on each side, up and down. I need to work harder on brushing back there. I'll have to make 2 more appointments, one for each side, and they'll fill 2 cavities at a time. Not fun at all, but what else is there to do?

Mary, Matthew, Dad and myself all went and saw Spamalot last Sunday in Des Moines. It's been a looooooooong time since I've laughed that hard! What a spectacular show! I LOVED IT! :-D I especially loved all the parodies... Disneyworld/Vegas, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Fiddler on the Roof and West Side Story being a few of them. Excellent excellent show! Go see it if you get the chance! :-D

Oh. You're probably wondering why I'm posting around 10 am on a Thursday morning....

I'M ON VACATION!

I got a few days off from work to go visit Rachel V. in the Quad Cities! Yay! It'll be really fun! I just have to get there. Which is potentially a time-related problem, seeing as how when I drove to Iowa City last month, I missed a turn and ended up going 4 hours out of my way. (Long story. Maybe later.) But those of you who know me, or are aware of my mad driving skills know that whatever happens, it'll be an adventure!

As soon as my iPod finishes charging, I shall be off! I'll be back Sunday night! Until then!

No comments: