Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back to work...

I'm back from Rachel's house! It was a good time and I really liked hanging out with her! I found her house no problem... I just missed the turn to her street... So I had to turn around... With the only mishap being I turned on my left car blinker.... And then turned right instead. Oh well. I met a couple of her friends and we all hung out together and watched movies! And went shopping. I needed a formal dress, (which I did not find *sad face*) and they needed costumes for Godspell, which their community theatre is doing. The show is next weekend, and I wish I could go see it. Buuuuuuuut I can't. Because now I have to go back to work. Because I need money.

I DID buy some new shoes, though... Actually... Boots... From Payless. They have 4 inch heels and they are leather and look very very piratical. :-D I can't wait to wear them! I left my camera in my purse, which is currently left in the car, but I will get a picture up soon, because they are THAT awesome! I also bought a Harry Potter Dumbledore's Army shirt from HotTopic and a Gryffindor pin and a Hogwarts window sticker.

I got all that on Friday, when I was just with Rachel. We went back to the mall on Saturday, (Rachel, Eric, Jacob, Alex and I, for the costumes) and I had to work to sneak away to look at the pirate stuff at Claire's. On the way in I had seen a Pirates of the Caribbean window display at the Barnes and Noble bookstore and Alex actually picked me up and pulled me away from the doorway to go look at it. We wrestled at various point in the trip as he tried to prevent me from looking at all the piratical things I saw. Alex was also wearing a Civil War Union Soldier hat for some reason... and he kept trying to make me wear it. So we passed that back and forth too.

I like Rachel's friends! (And Rachel too! :-D) It was nice to have someone and some people to watch movies with.

I have 86 pages in Treasure Island left to read! Yay!

I'm going to bed. I have to work in the morning and I'm really sleepy.

P.S. I also feel that it's worth stating that exactly 2 months from today I will be 21 years old, and able to legally consume alcohol in the United States. Kind of exciting!

No comments: