Sunday, July 01, 2007

Thrown into total shock and amazement...

*screams* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I just finished watching the season 3 finale of Doctor Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so spectacular! I can't even begin to describe it!

OH MY GOSH!

I have so much pent-up tension! This episode was SO EXCITING!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The end.... OH MY GOODNESS THE END!!!!

I'm literally shaking.... I have so much energy... This episode kept me in knots the whole time!

By-the-way, I totally called where the Toclaphane came from. Go me!

AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's really all I can type to convey what I feel like after watching this episode.

THERE'S NO ONE HERE FOR ME THE LATCH ON TO AND SHAKE IN UTTER ELATION!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*continues to scream and begins to run in circles*




















"Do you know what they used to call me...?"


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING EPISODE IN THE HISTORY OF AMAZING EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]