Saturday, July 07, 2007

Emotional manipulation...

I got my package today! :-D I added all the music to my iTunes and I'm listening to the Doctor Who soundtrack as I type. It's spectacular! Murray Gold is brilliant! The insert comes with director's notes covering each track, which are really interesting to read. It talks about how all the different themes were used in the series. Gorgeous photos in the insert as well!

The best quote from the insert if in the forward from the producer:

"This album [is] bursting with music to make your heart race, to make you cry and to urge you to have a fantastic life."

Yes.....

It's things like that that make me love being a music major. Because of spectacular, fantastic music!

... Stuff that makes you think, cry or grin from ear to ear. Something that touches you somewhere inside and makes your spine tingle...

No comments: