Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I don't know why I allow myself to get so excited for these Harry Potter movies. I just end up becoming severely disappointed. Everything that I loved in the 5th book was cut. As the movie went on I felt myself pull further and further away emotionally.

Part of me wants to cry and just stop going to see the movies.

I've never before had a movie invoke such a strong desire to reread the actual book.



Richard Harris and John Williams, I miss you both more than I can say!

2 comments:

Isaac Mahomie said...

I'm glad I don't have this problem.

-I told you this would happen when John Williams left.

Sarah said...

I liked the music for the 4th movie. The composer for the 5th just doesn't use strong character themes and I miss that.