Saturday, March 17, 2007

"Is this our exit?" "I don't know..." "Take it!" "Okay." "... I don't think this is our exit."

:-) So Rachel V. and I just got back from going to see Bridge to Terabithia in Cedar Falls. It was a really good movie! Good acting, good special effects... (Duh, it was done by WETA...) It was more of a "character development" story than anything, but I liked it a lot. I cried, because I'm a sap like that.... :-)

While the movie was good, I think the best part was trying to get there.... Neither of us have actually DRIVEN to this theatre, although we've BEEN there a couple of times before. We've just always been passengers in other people's cars. Leah was kind enough to lend me her car, so I drove.... Which... Was interesting.... I probably shouldn't drive on the interstate in my glasses again, until I get my contacts back.... At least at night.... ANYWHOOO, in total, driving to and from the theater, we took the wrong exit twice, turned around 4 times, accidentally drove 65 mph in a 45 zone, (but we didn't get caught or anything), and drove through stop sign which we didn't notice until after we drove past it (it was in a parking lot) and dealt with ONE WAY STREETS!!! AHHHH...! One way streets with big cement medians are nasty.... Overall, it was quite an adventure. :-)

Things to do tomorrow:
Start research on music history term paper... maybe write an outline
Meet with future suitemates for lunch
Practice flute, trombone and piano
Research Mozart for K-8 music methods

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*points*
"218!! There it is! 218!!"
"218?"
"Yeah! Go!"
......"Wait, gravel?"
"I don't think this is 218."
*ACK!!!ROFL!!!!*

Hilarity of all kinds!!!
Thanks for the good time Sarah!
LOVE YOU!!
*Hug*
~Rae

Sarah said...

HA! *THAT'S* the quote that I couldn't remember! Thanks! :-D

LOVE YOU BACK! It was an awesome good time!