Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm alive!

I'm still alive in case anyone was wondering. I'm just really busy. I've had 12 hours of field experience classroom observations to squeeze in my very insanely full schedule. I'm almost done with that... 2 1/2 hours left to do tomorrow. I've been going to bed around 12 am and getting up at 7-7:30 this whole week! It's been hard, but I am surviving.

I can't write long, because I have my Thursday night class soon, but today is my half birthday. Evidentially my parents are celebrating it now... Hahaha! :-) I got a package in the mail, and a PotC card that plays the "He's a Pirate" theme... both from my family. IT IS THE COOLEST CARD! I was stopping tons of people in the FAC to make them look and listen to my awesome 1/2 birthday card. :-D My family also ordered me a bunch of cookies! :-) They are chocolate-chip and very tasty! It was a nice "keep going, you can do it!"-gift!

Ahhh! I need to buy a memory card for my camera so I can take it to New York!!! That trip is coming up soon!!!!

Oh, and Camelot ended up being hilariously funny in a very unintentional pathetic way.

This weekend I have a band concert of Friday... Then I need to finish my music history term paper, write an experiential learning paper and work on my part of our group profect for Human Relations, start on my Listening logs and practice flute, piano and tuba.

W00t. Go me.

"Watch me strut, 'cuz I'm an old pro... I can't sing or dance but I'm the star of the show!"

No comments: