Thursday, March 29, 2007

A draft that I finished...

I had this dream the other night where I bought a pet elephant for this magic act that I did.... Consisting of putting the normal sized elephant into a normal sized wardrobe and somehow making it appear in another normal wardrobe across the stage. (Prestige-like, no?) I say "normal" wardrobe because I really don't know how the elephant got from one wardrobe to the other, because I only bought ONE elephant... And I don't know how the elephant fit into the wardrobe either.

ANYWAY, so we took this elephant back and forth from the show in a trailer which we pulled with our minivan.

One day in my dream I wanted to go shopping, but Mary had the Buick and Mom had the van. So I rode my pet elephant to Mason City and went shopping at Target.

And that was the end of my dream.

Weird and silly, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LoL...weird dreams are always good, but I think you usually take the cake on them. Mine haven't been up to par lately, just normal things that might actually happen, not that making an elephant appear in another wardrobe isn't normal *winks* Love you! *major hugs* as compared to "minor hugs" lol...not as happy *winks*