Thursday, March 15, 2007

"What say'st thou to me now? Speak once again."

Beware the Ides of March!

Heehee... :-D


Good job with the lyrics everyone! #20 is the only one left.... Any takers?

So today Leah and I got a new goldfish. It's part of our floor program. Any dorm who wanted to participate receives a goldfish. No bowl, no food, no water other than what the goldfish came in, and whoever keeps their fish alive for the longest amount of time wins an evidentially "fabulous" prize. (according to the email.) So we now have a little goldfish in one of the empty vases that used to hold a beta. I spent a half hour cleaning the vase, rocks and plants for the new fish.

Being the uber-music nerds we are, Leah and I agreed to name it Monteverdi. After the guy who is credited with writing the very first opera, heralding the "beginning" of the Baroque period at the beginning of the 17th century.

In other news: I have a lot of homework to do tonight, while I'm at work. Also, the 1998 revival of Oklahoma! starring Hugh Jackman is amazing, brilliant and addictive. *grins*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray Hugh Jackman in Oklahoma!!
Do you have the dvd?
Soundtrack?
Both?
Neither?
'Cause I can help ya out.
I've got both with me.
*sigh*
.....Oh Hugh.
Ya gotta see it to believe it folks.
Love you Sarah!
~Rachel.V

Sarah said...

I bought the soundtrack off of iTunes yesterday. But I wouldn't mind seeing the DVD again..... I miss his smiling face....


*sigh* What I wouldn't give for an "Oklahoma Hello" from him... ;-)