Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pastafism

Ok, this was in a topic on the Halo With Sprinkles Forums, and it's really funny...

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (click it)

"Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct consequence of the decline in numbers of pirates since the 19th Century." -under "Beliefs"

Wartburg Track and Field??? I mean, I like pirates a lot and all, but that's just ridiculous!



In other news, I have about 100 melodies to learn for my sight singing test on Friday.... I'm gunna die.... :-P

I got my psyc test back today... Um, well, my score improved from the last test by 6%... So, I go from a C- to a C... I "okay" about it... I've gotten full points for all my other assignments and I'm almost done with the extra credit. I'm gonna study for the next test over break.

I'm coming to Mason tonight for the Count Basie Concert at NIACC! w00t!

I'm gonna nap a bit, before I go practice for my piano lesson...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's soooo weird, lol. I hope everything is going well! Good luck w/ the melody learning!

Paul said...

Rock on Flying Spaghetti Monster!