Monday, February 06, 2006

Some silly things...

Okay, so this picture is incredibly silly, and if you have Facebook you've already seen it, but it just makes me laugh... So I'm posting it here to share with you all.

Heeheeheeheehee...

It's me with a softball glove on my head!

HAAAAAA!

I don't know why this makes me giggle so much, 'cuz it's really dumb, but I love it... :-P

I posed for this picture while in Julia's dorm when Mary and I spen the night, and I didn't sleep hardly at all.


Another thing that made me laugh was my psychology assignment. We're studying the brain right now, and we had a worksheet about the results of damage to different parts of the brain then there was a section about lobotomies. I found this quote particularly interesting:

"In many instances, lobotomy was widely abused as a last-resort tool, as Egas Moniz wanted, and it was carried out in problem children, rebel adolescents and political opponents."

Heeheehee... Polictal opponents... I also don't know why that is so funny... But it is... :-P

My cold is getting slightly better... Pseudophedrine keeps it managable.

Alright! I'm off to bed!!!

4 comments:

Paul said...

thats, hot?

Anonymous said...

NIACC is a REAL college and so is DMACC and ILCC. And that is hot. lol

Isaac Mahomie said...

Maybe, but Niacc can't join Facebook. *sticks out tongue*

Sarah said...

Ye-ah... a REAL college for REAL smart, intelligent people, huh? If it's "real", then why are you gonna transfer out? :-P

And Isaac's right. You don't have Facebook. In the realm of true colleges, you're pretty low.