Thursday, February 23, 2006

I hate math. I hate IS. I hate not understanding math. I hate failing algebra. I hate being cold. I hate having a cold. I miss hanging out with Matt. I hate not having a car. I hate tuna cassarole. I miss home. I hate not having enough space to put my stuff. I hate not having enough money. I hate wisdom teeth. I hate scales. I hate arpeggios. I hate harmonic minor scales. I hate minor arpeggios. I hate that all the practice rooms have bad pianos or have no pianos at all. I hate my metronome. I hate missing my friends. I hate wearing my glasses. I hate not being able to read the board in class. I hate being legally blind without corrective lenses. I hate being messy. I hate not being able to play band music at the set tempo. I hate being 1st chair without actually earning the position. I hate 7:45 am classes. I hate stupid powerpoint animations. I hate not having time to do anything. I hate workstudy. I hate getting paid minimum wage. I hate feeling lost. I hate college tuition. I hate it when stupid things make me cry. I hate ear training. I hate feeling infirior. I hate it when people ask how I'm doing and don't care about the answer. I hate not having perfect pitch. I hate being alone. I hate not knowing where I'm gonna room next year. And I really hate math, and I really hate IS.

But most of all, I hate hormones! I HATE that I experience PMS so strongly that it sometimes gives me rather strong depression each month. I hate that stupid little things make me cry. I hate that stupid little comments upset me. I hate that stupid little situations make me mad. I hate that I sometimes cry for no reason.

I hate math.

4 comments:

... said...

if you ever need a physical or figurative (as the case may be, us being 2 hours apart) shoulder to cry on, person to yell at without feeling guilty, person to complain to, person to care, person to help with math, or just a person to be there on the phone or online and say nothing because nothing needs to be said.....I'm a phone call, a drive, an IM, and sometimes a wish away.
-Casey

Laura said...

^^awww.

if it's any consolation, i hate math, too.

so don't make me quote my own quote right back at you.

Anonymous said...

*Hugs* That's about all I can do, you know words aren't my thing (lol, math is *winks* and science) Grace and Mercy Sarah. Love you!

Nic said...

well i like math, just not my current teacher. if you need some help call me, or IM me.