Friday, February 10, 2006

Support Group....

Hello world. My name is Sarah. And I'm a delinquent.

I purposely skipped IS class today.

I just decided that today it wasn't worth my time. I did the reading and filled out this survey we had to take about morals, and decided that class wasn't worth my time today.

I guess I don't have very good morals... :-P

I dropped the survey off in the prof's office shortly before IS class ended.

Emily told me I was a turd for skipping and I should have told her, so she could have skipped with me.

I know this is gonna make mom and dad angry, but they're not the one's who have to attend this class.

I'm not gonna skip often, so don't freak out.

The class has no basis in my education anyway, and doesn't help my major. I am not learning anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing this very important landmark in your colelge career.

Anonymous said...

oops, sorry, that ^ is Brett