Monday, February 06, 2006

Bleh...

Ok, so it was just pointed out to me that the awesome new calendar that I bought at Kepharts Music Sale they had here on campus last Friday is LAST YEARS CALENDAR!!! And it totally says *2006* on the front cover. And it was shrink-wrapped too... That makes me mad.... grrrr.... I might write Kepharts or something... >:-(

Oh, and I did laundry, which is happy! I now have 3 weeks worth of clean socks! Yay! :-D I also washed my pillowcases and towels... Hooray clean!

But, I missed a Kleenex in some pocket, so there were bits of tissue all over my laundry...

*annoyed*

And annotated bibliographies are NOT my friend! Henceforth, I have declared them my enemy, and they shall be met with much anger, hatred and aggression. Well... At least very loud protestations whenever they are assigned.

GAH! I do not like this cold at all... It kept me up almost all night, last night... I got about 3 hours of sleep. And I was already exhausted from the night before... I couldn't breathe, and a cough started and my throat itched, but I was too tired to get out of bed for a drink of water. My nose was clogged, but I had already taken the max dosage for pseudophedrine, and my nose was (and still is) sore from blowing it all day.... and, and, and... yeah. It was not fun. I thought about calling or texting some people who I thought might be up at quarter to two in the morning, but I was coughing and blowing my nose quite a bit, and I was so tired, all it would have been was whining and tears due to extreme exhaustion. So I toughed it out and finally slept for a bit.

In the past 2 days, I have gone through one box of psuedophedrine, half a box of psuedophedrine sinus, and a box and a half of tissues.

I hate this cold... >:-P

And now it's Monday and I haven't practiced piano or flute at all, due to this blasted cold. *siiiigh*

And, I have more, but I need to get to bed, so I'm gonna stop here. Night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a nerdy English major...I love annotated bibliographies - so if you need help, I'm there!

And sorry about the cold...nasty little virus, huh? We made friends eventually, and plotted the sickness of many a person here on Wartburg campus...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I would offer you a kleenex, but alas! Mine are all gone!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. the above comment was from me...Emily DeLong...oops.

scott said...

I have a question. Are annotated bibliographies another word for siting your sources? If so, I posted this link on my site that might help, unless these assignments are in class. http://citationmachine.net/

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm sorry. That calendar thing sucks. And I've done the whole kleenex through the laundry thing. Blaaah. Not fun. Sorry you're feeling way sick too. :( Hope you get to feeling better soon!

... said...

I am ALWAYS up at 2 in the morning. this you know.:)