Thursday, February 16, 2006

Extremely ticked off...

Drat... Dratdratdrat.... Gosh darnit, shoot...fudge!

Feel free to insert approprate swearwords... Goodness knows I feel like saying them...

I JUST DROPPED MY LEFT CONTACT LENS DOWN THE DRAIN IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This really really ticks me off now... Like, very much a lot!!!!!


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Now I will have to wear my stupid glasses for 2 weeks while another contact gets ordered... Stupid hard contacts...

It was so dry that when I blinked it out it fell out of my hand and... yeah....

I have to wear my glasses for run out.

I hate my glasses. I don't like wearing them... My prescription is so strong that it makes my eyes look smaller... Kind of like looking through the wrong side of binoculars.

THIS REALLY TICKS ME OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I hate life. >:-P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Everything little thing, is gonna be alright mon."

No worries Sarah, worse things could happen, even though that is a pretty "painful" experience.

Just know we all love you! *hugs and happy thoughts*

Anonymous said...

I think you look cute in your glasses. :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah-
This is your big chance to be piratey! Wear your right contact and put a patch over your left eye, or wear a bandana so that it covers your left eye and you will be a pirate!!! Just try to make some good come out of the bad things in life! :) Love ya and sorry for the rotten gene! Mom

scott said...

butterfingers! don't you know you should close the drain when you are putting your contacts in over the sink.

Anonymous said...

LoL, I agree with your mom Sarah, Mad Mary Flint it is! Arr! Love ya bunches, 'cuz your bananas and mucho piratey love!

Anonymous said...

jeez sarah stop fizzing about wearing ur glassess for 2 weeks, I have to too becuz I have a pointy cornea says Dr. Anderson, and if you won't take the eye patch I'll have it!