Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy?Happy!

Hey! Today I'm wearing the stripey black and green socks with the skull and crossbones on them today! Yay for birthday presents from Mary!

The Wartburg internet is really slow... How frustrating...

Tonight I'm gonna go to the candlelight dinner with Matt, and eat fast and then go to percussion class... hmmm... it should be interesting... I suck at rolls, and sticking still feels weird... so who knows how it's gonna go? :-P

Tonight is the $1 movie night at the Palace! YAY! I want to go see The Corpes Bride... I hope I can get someone to go with me... The movies start at 11:30, but I don't have class until 1pm on Thursday, so it's all good.

I was just thinking that I should go buy some milk sometime so I can start drinking the chi tea I got for my birthday, and eat some of the Kix I have...lol...

You know, the candy Smarties are really good....

The papers are coming! The papers are coming! I have a mandatory re-write for the paper in english that I just turned in, due Tuesday, and a paper due in religion NEXT Friday... So I will be working on those this week... :-P

OH! Last night Matt, Rachel and I watched Boston Legal. It was cool! ANNNND, Rachel and I had a tickle fight again... lol... Matt joined in briefly, and got me when my back was turned.... Or at least when I didn't expect it... lol!

Well... That's about it... For now at least... I just felt like posting some random stuff that I was thinking... I'm off to practice for my flute lesson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now you can say "you rock my swash-buckling socks for real!

Sarah said...

This is true!!! YAY!