Saturday, November 12, 2005

"Swish-swish, click-click, swish-swish-swish..."

*sits on edge of seat* Do you want to know the coolest thing???? About the Artist series they have coming next year??????

Oh. My. Gosh.

WARTBURG COLLEGE IS GETTING.......



THE REDUCED SHAKESPEARE COMANY!!!!!!!

*faints and dies*




I CANNOT BELIEVE MY LUCK!!!!! They will be doing the show: "The Complete Works of God, Abridged" and not "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Abrigded" but THAT IS OKAY!!!! *screams* I can't wait!!! :-D I am in shock!!!! According to "Uncle" Hans, (very awesome guy, who works in the theatre department) they will be coming September 26th 2006!!!! WOHOO!!!! :-D

ANNNNND! "Uncle" Hans will be starting a group to learn stage combat! How cool is that???? I'm gonna join, I think it would be awesome fun! He found two cheap practice foils in the theatre clostet and gave Matt and Rachel a hour lesson... I am very very jelous... But they did look cool! So we'll see how that unfolds... :-)

Is this not the coolest college ever???!!!

No comments: