Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Brief blog

Ok, more John Williams is coming, I promise, but I have to get to bed, but I want to briefly blog...

Tonight for Christmas Carol, they were setting up lights and stuff. I really didn't want to go... However, the e-mail I recieved made it seem slightly mandatory... I have a million OTHER things that I have to do... But I was thinking... You know, what a good way to help out with the show? Here's a chance to learn and be involved in other aspects of the theatre... Everyone else also has lots of things to do, so my excuse really doesn't hold a candle comparing it to other people, so why not go for a while...

So I went... I was one of five people who showed up... Marshall, Matt, Mattie, Sarah, and Me.... How weird is that???? lol... It ended up being an absolute blast! I'm really glad I went! I got to learn how to set up lights, and I hung out on the catwalk in the Lyceum and had tons of fun! It was good company all around... On the catwalk at least. :-)

Afterwards, Marshall bought us ice cream from the Den, to express his gratitude. I had a mint chocolate-chip ice cream cookie. It was yummy! :-)

Oh, I have failed to mention, we have snow!!! :-D It's awesome! I love it! Yay!

Good-night!

No comments: