Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm wishing...

I miss the way it was...



Studied today... kind of a lot...

Went to handbell concert.... rocked...

Worked today... way too much...


Now I'm sleepy...

To do list:

Go out of my way to show people how much they mean to me...
Learn Christmas Carol lines
Study for my religion exam
Try to ace my piano seminar
Work on my Foundations of American Ed presentation




So many warm memories.... Why do I feel so meloncholy?


The people who I want to need me, don't seem to....


Jess, I wish you were here... I need a shoulder to cry on....

3 comments:

Kay Richardson said...

Don't feel sad. Did you really go to a Handbell concert? That's great. People shaking bells? Mental!

Anonymous said...

I'm here Sarah! I some Cabin Coffee time is in store of Thanksgiving break! Love you!

Anonymous said...

*insert the work "think" between "I" and "some" LoL...too late...and it's only 10:30pm...wow