Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Home at last!

1. Run (i.e. walk) to the bank, and cash my paycheck check!
2. Clean the room (vacuum, sweep etc.) sweep-check, vacuum-not yet
3. Wash the dishes ... um, nope...
4. Pack for home/Pack for the John Williams concert check!
5. Take out trash check!
6. Throw out that stupid pumpkin regrettably check...
7. Find the Christmas lights, to get ready to put up, when I return from break not yet...
8. Make my bed... If I feel like it... Wow... THAT was wishful thinking!
9. Nap maybe? um, maybe not...

I also turned the heat as low as it could go, and closed the vent, watered Charlie the English Ivy Plant, turned off my printer, turned off Rachel's computer and printer, turned off the fans, and threw out the pizza box.

I rode home with Julia and Jill! It was so much fun! It was really windy... Wow... really windy! I hope everyone else made it home okay. Hopefully I'll hear from them sometime over break.. Jill, Julia and I all sang along to the radio! Kind of badly but we didn't care... Julia danced with a peanutbutter sandwich on her head, which sounds really odd... But very funny! And we invented some new dance moves.... Admittedly, we were getting some strange looks from people who were driving past... hahaha!

Got home.. Discovered Mom made my favorite veggie dip! I have now finished almost the entire bowl, PLUS lots of broccoli... My digestive tract is gonna be so clean! lol...

Jess is coming over!!! YAY!

No comments: