Saturday, December 30, 2006

Letters...

Dear Winter,

You suck. Where's my snow?

No Love,
Sarah

____________________________

Dear Rain,

You suck too. Go away.

No love,
Sarah
____________________________

Dear Germs/Virus,

I don't want you. Get out of my body.

No love,
Sarah
____________________________

Dear Blogger,

Your formatting is stupid and it makes me mad when I have to go and edit the HTML so that I actually have paragraphs in my blog posts. Why does that happen? Why do you do this to me?

In Frustration,
Sarah
_____________________________


"Okay, so. Let's take some names from a book and use them in a movie..." -Me after seeing Eragon.

Honestly... THAT quote ^ describes the whole movie. Laura and I saw it together this afternoon. It's a good movie, it just should be taken separate from the book... Otherwise you're gonna be really upset. Good graphics, good music, weak main villain, but... Well. Just go see it. And DON'T compare it to Lord of the Rings. That's not fair. Lord of the Rings is amazing and nothing can compare to it.

After the movie Laura and I went to Perkins where we commenced to talking for... oh... I don't know.. Probably almost four hours. It was a good time. I was finally able to give her the project I intended as a "going away to college" gift.... Well, it didn't get done.... And then her birthday went by... and Christmas... but FINALLY it got done. And she loved it. :-D It was a wooden chest that I had glued all sorts of quotes and lyrics and covered the whole thing. It's actually pretty cool. :-) It was a really good time... Over dinner we both ranted and raved and talked and mulled and discussed... It was nice. :-)

Now I'm sitting here, wearing my mom's sweater because I'm cold, and eating Gobstoppers and Conversation Hearts... Two of my favorite candies! :-) And talking online... I think I'll go to bed relatively early tonight... Hopefully this sneezy-cold will get better.

No comments: