Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Christmas!!!

I hope everyone has had a good day, filled with love and family and all that corny, warm-fuzzy stuff! :-)

I must say, I am happy with this Christmas! (Although I must admit that going to bed at 3:30 am and then being woken up at 7:30 not the best way to start any day, but hey I survived.) Opening presents was fun... I love watching Stephen's expressions... :-) Poor Daniel though... He hasn't felt well all day, so that's not very fun... To be sick on Christmas... After presants my siblings and I watched the Disney Christmas Parade... Which was pretty awesome... I'd love to go to one of the Disney parks someday... (Maybe when I'm a band director I can make it a band trip...)

Then I took a nap...

I got up around 2 pm and set up my Pirates of the Caribbean Battleship game... But I didn't play it.

Then I read Eragon pretty much all day. I have about 100 pages left! w00t! I'll admit it... It's a pretty cool book!

The big family dinner was good! Yummy ham and mashed potatoes... All that awesome stuff!:-)

One of the presents I got today was this:

















It sings "A Pirate's Life for Me" it moves AND it glows in the dark... I LOVE IT! :-D

Well, that's all for now... I don't want to brag or gloat too much about my other stuff... So I hope you all have a great and blessed day! :-)

No comments: