Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas Eve!

First of all check out this blog:


I promise much laughter and happiness... Make sure you read the titles of the posts as well as the awesome commentary... And don't forget to go through all three pages. :-)

Okay, I don't really feel like I have a lot to say, so consider this a warning that this post will be rather random.

Well, tomorrow is Christmas! :-) This makes me very happy, although there is still no snow outside. I must state that the sunshine we had today was MUCH better then then rain that we've been getting the rest of the week...

...I think it would be incredibly amazing if we woke up tomorrow to find at least a foot of snow on the ground.. :-) I doubt that would happen but it sounds like we miiiight get a dusting.

Mmmmm... I've been listening to the soundtracks of A Christmas Carol: The Musical, Muppet Christmas Carol and The Polar Express pretty much non-stop the past few days. :-) Music = Love!

My brother is watching Smallville. Why is Lex Luther perpetually bald? Did he EVER have hair?

Tonight I went through our easy note piano book of Christmas carols and played all the ones that I knew... (I skipped all the weird pop ones...) It was way happy! :-)

Tonight for dinner Dad made cheesey broccoli soup and clam chowder, as per my family's tradition. I don't like clam chowder, but the broccoli soup was deeeelicious!

Tonight, instead of sleeping in my dungeon, under the watchful eye of Clifford I will be sleeping up in the extra bunk in Philomena's room... I figured it would be easier to get up at 7am with everyone else and go down and see the presents all together...

...And before anyone says anything, yes, I think I've been pretty good this year. :-)

Well, I told you this was random... And I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go and get something to eat.

Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

Laura said...

darling-
i feel i should tell you
i am making the cavalcade of bad nativites a tradition!

love you lots. merry christmas!
call about eragon.