Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Dorm 2006!

Okay, so now that I have my own digital camera... I decided to make use of it and take pictures of our awesome Christmas dorm! 120 feet of lights, 72 feet of garland, about 90 different ornaments... :-D

^This is what our dorm looks like when you first walk in. My bed is on the left, and Leah's is on the right.


^This is my roommate's bed... If you can't tell, lime green is her favorite color! Please notice the Wall of Orlando Bloom... I took this picture standing in my closet...
^This the decoration we had around our window... Yay window clings!
^This is my loft... I cleaned it!
^Sarah's desk 2006-07...
^My shelf of knick-knacks.... I brought a lot LESS then last year...
^This is the view from my desk chair.
^This is our awesome $10 fiber-optic christmas tree!

^...We really didn't have a good place to put it, so we put it on top of out 13" TV and covered it with a blanket.... Ted and Jesse said it was a shrine and they pretended to scold us for being pegan.

^Woooooohooo! Gaze at those awesome fiber-optics!

^This is a close-up picture of the white thing that is sitting in the tree.... Not it's not a ghost, no it's not the demenor from last year, it's actually an angel! Someone in choir made it for Leah, and she added it our tree.
^Haha, this is the airfreshener that I bought for our room... Not because our room smelled bad,(although according to Ted or room smells like "girl" ---whatever that means...) But because it alternated between making the room smell like holly and apple cinamon... It's amazing! :-D


^This is our closet... With my awesome Have a Day and Pirates of the Caribbean posters on it...


^This is Moses. He is our door stop and here you can see him hard at work... And he's all dressed up for the Christmas season! Moses started out as a big rock I took from the Boy Scout Camp in Janesville, when we were there for band bonding, back in September. Leah and I decided we wanted a pet, so we bought craft fur and giant googly eyes... :-) The hat came with the treeskirt, but we already had a tree-topper, so we decked Moses out instead!

^Yay for Murphy's Laws!


^This is Leah's fishtank... There are fish in there, I promise... You just can't see them... We have... Some Lemon Tetras, 3 female Betas and some Glow-light Tetras. We did have a snail, named Gary, but he died... Then Leah got a suckerfish... but that died before we could even name it..
.


^This is the male Beta Leah has... He's almost 2 years old...


Well! That's were I live! Leah and I are able to make it work quite well!

No comments: