Monday, July 21, 2008

Flash back...



That song equals awesome. :-) And I agree... I want a Book 8 and the Epilogue was crap. Sometimes I wonder what the editors were thinking, allowing that to be printed. (And I have that STAR WARS book... Hahaha....) And there really is fan fiction of all sorts regarding what happened to Sirius after he fell through the veil. Oh, and remember the Pillar of Storge? I do.

Last year at this time this, this, and this was going on.... It's hard to think that it's been a year since the 7th book came out...




In other news, Funimation just released the names of the voice cast of the American dubbing of Ouran High School Host Club. I really don't know anyone in the cast, by name. But I've seen some of Full Metal Alchemist, and the person who does the voice of Ed, will be doing the voice of Tamaki. I am really excited for this! :-D I've already checked Amazon.com and there's no pre-order yet... But when there is... I'll be ready for it! The first part of the season will be released on October 28th! I wants it!!! :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I wants you to haves it so wees can watch it together!

=D
*hug*
~Rae