Monday, July 14, 2008

Life is a little better....

Okay, so I got a call from the bank and they talked to Shazam and they will be refunding all the money spent, and restoring my debit account to its original balance. I don't know if they caught the guy, or what, but I'm just glad it's over and I get my money back. The bank is sending me a new debit card in the mail.

*whew*

In other news, car shopping continues to drag on. Either it's out of my price range, a Pontiac, we were too late, or its been a rental. It's only slightly frustrating.

Friday night there was a fairly big thunderstorm that went through and blew down a lot of branches in Jessica's yard so I helped her and her dad pick them up and take them to the burn pile. Jessica accidentally bumped my left big toe with a branch and took of a part of my toenail. There was some blood, but it's okay. It'll just take a while to grow back.

We spend the whole day vegging in front of the TV. It was fun. We caught up on Amercia's Got Talent, and then watched "Hollywood's 20 most Gruesome Murders". It was kind of disgusting, but definitely entertaining. Then we watched America's Funnies Home Videos, which is like our kind of guilty pleasure. Her mom made spaghetti for dinner and then Jessica and I went to Culver's and had ice cream. :-) We ate it by the lake and then went back to her house and watched more TV. We watched Legally Blonde, since I had only ever seen the Broadway show, and during the commercials we watched Miss Universe.

Okay, that's all for now. Rachel D. is coming to visit on Thursday and I am super excited! :-D

I'm off to look for more cars...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that your money has been restored.

Bloody toes...ahh! That's all I have to say about that.

Forget the car. Buy a bike. Or rollerblade. Now that's my kind o' fun. Ha ha.

AFV is a hilarious show at times...and other times you feel stupid for watching stupid stuff. Lol. The host is rather stiff, too.

Ttyl!

Rachel said...

*commence evil sounding background music*
Yeesss...I am coming on Thursday...be afraid. Be very very afraid.
*makes scary-type face*
Mwahahahahaha...
=D
THREE DAYS!!!
Actually, 2 days, 19 hours until departure! =D=D

Sarah said...

Hmm... First commenter... I have no idea who it is.

Anyway, I have a bike and I have roller blades. But I can't really use them to get to and from my student teaching placement everyday when it is about 25 miles away.

A car. I want one.

Anonymous said...

25 miles?! Holy canoli! OK...need of car is agreed.