Friday, July 25, 2008

Everything is okay...

Okay... So first I'd like to say sorry about the drama... I ended up not having to work today... And I don't have to work tomorrow... Pat, the manager at work had told Brandon that we were working on Saturday as a joke, to see his reaction, but Brandon believed him and then told me. Which resulted in the extreme previous post. Not cool. But I'm glad everything has worked out. I still don't like my job, but it's not as vehement as two nights ago.

Thank-you to all who commented and Facebooked me words of encouragement. And thank-you to Rachel D. for the hugs and for not killing me. And for the chocolate.

Also, today I put a down-payment on a car. A blue 2003 Pontiac Vibe. (The picture's a 2007, but it's pretty close.) :-D I can't get it yet, due to loan co-signers being in other states, but I'll have it in about 2 weeks! YAY!

Okay, I'm off to see Rachel V...

Doctor Who tonight! :-D :-D :-D

No comments: