Monday, April 06, 2009

The snow has pretty much melted...

Sometimes I wish I had the courage to post some of my saved drafts on blogger. Some of them are just unfinished blog posts, while others are snippets of poetry, song lyrics, rants, lonely cries, or stuff of super randomness.

Yesterday, the concert went really well... All year, I've never fell the entire band play so well, and locked in... :-) It was great.... Doc did the whole, "have all the seniors stand up and be recognized" thing. I forgot about that part. There's about 26 people graduating this year, which is almost half of Wind Ensemble. It'll be interesting to find out who makes it in next year.

Band Banquet went really well. Especially compared to last year. Nothing crazy or upsetting. It wasn't as nostalgic as I thought it was going to be...

I definitely didn't cry.... I just don't think I was in a crying mood. I'll probably cry sometime on tour.

I spent all morning researching alcohol policies of most of Iowa's private colleges. I have 12 pages of shtuff. I'm meeting with part of my group tomorrow to start typing up our paper. We also need to plan out the presentation part of our final. That bit shouldn't be too bad.

Last night Rachel D. accidentally squirted her inhaler up her nose. Which, I'll be the first to admit, was probably not very good... It certainly was not where the medicine was SUPPOSED to go.... But gosh, darnit, it was hilarious.... I mean... What's not to laugh at, when someone is yelling that their nasal passages are expanding....? *hugs* I love you Rachel!

Oh! For all those parties concerned... If there ever was anyone concerned... I found more socks! So I'm good for another day... Maybe even until I go home on Wednesday!

Tomorrow is my last official class of arranging. I wish I knew if I was passing or not. No one has gotten any homework back at all....

I can haz job pleaze? I iz gud wurker. I makes musics.


Mmmm... :-) So I just re-discovered the wonders of Pandora Online Radio... I have a Jason Robert Brown station, a Cantus station and right now I'm listening to my Alan Menken station.... L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole just came up.... It makes me feel all warm and happy.... And like I want to dance.... *sigh*

1 comment:

Mary said...

sarah to read my blog you have to read between the lines. and plus it made you go wtf! so haha i win. also today has been going on forever and i havent gotten to see matt today. grrr. and a guy has been giving me attention that i do not want. i Have a boyfriend, i want matts attention not his. sigh. plus i didnt know if replying to your comment on mine will show up to you so i just am doing this