Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Don't give up princess, you're only on chapter 3..."

Sonnet 47

Betwixt mine eye and heart a league is took,
And each doth good turns now unto the other:
When that mine eye is famish'd for a look,

Or heart in love with sighs himself doth smother,
With my love's picture then my eye doth feast

And to the painted banquet bids my heart;

Another time mine eye is my heart's guest

And in his thoughts of love doth share a part:

So, either by thy picture or my love,

Thyself away art resent still with me;
For thou not farther than my thoughts canst move,
And I am still with them and they with thee;

Or, if they sleep, thy picture in my sight

Awakes my heart to heart's and eye's delight.


______

My heart knows a lovely song
It whistles it all day long
If you know the melody
Please whistle it back to me…

No comments: