Saturday, April 25, 2009

A post that was not pre-set!

Hello everyone! I am back from tour! I hope you had fun following the tour schedule. Tour was so much fun! Very exhausting, but so worth it. Really. More on that later.

For the record, this is my 750th blog post since I started this blog in 2005. That's crazy. I'm 250 away from making 1000!

Also, a month from YESTERDAY, I will officially be a college graduate. This is a weird thought.

Rachel D. and I are going to go finally watch Rain Man, so my mom will stop asking me if I've seen it yet, since she and dad gave it to me for my birthday. In September.

Things about tour that I will blog about:
-Homestays of infinite awesome
-How I fell out of an airplane
-Tour awards
-Sack lunches and the surprises found therein
-How many blog posts I actually had on Google reader
-The result of Cows and Dead People that Rachel D. and I played all week long
-Bus rides in general
-Various concert venues
-How much I cried
-Prophecies and wills
-Food, including how much I love fruit snacks
-Weather
-Anything else I happen to remember...

No comments: