Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cribbage is awesome!

Tomorrow we leave for tour... Overall it should be fun... Our first stop is in Vinton, Iowa and our host family has an indoor pool.... :-)

Rachel D. and I have coloring books, and cards and are creating games to play on the bus. We will also have Gin marathons.

There is also going to be some cribbage tournaments going on. That will be fun! :-D I love cribbage! I just have to pay attention and count. I am really excited about cribbage though... Heeeeeeeee. :-)

Today I spent putting together my credential packet for a job application. Tomorrow I am going to mail it. Wish me luck!

Tonight on Facebook I did the "Pick Your Top 5 Celebrity Crushes" and it was REALLY HARD! I finally settled on David Tennant, Raul Esparza, Orlando Bloom, Aaron Eckhart and Hugh Jackman. I spent about 45 minutes searching for the names of the two actors who played Demitrius and Lysander in Midsummer Night's Dream when I saw it at the Globe in London. For the record, their names are Oliver Boot and Christopher Brandon. Alas... No good pictures of them could be found, AFTER I figured out what their names were... (My program is all packed away at home.) *sigh* Christopher Brandon is gorgeous.

Okay, I'm really sleepy, so I should get to bed... So I can get up and pack and do important stuff before I leave...

No comments: