Monday, April 27, 2009

"I ate sausage yesterday... Do I have swine flu???"

This xkcd comic is an excellent example of twitter, and why I believe that it is full of too many stupid people. The *idea* of twitter isn't so bad in and of itself, but millions of stupid people use it for pointless things.

Also, this article from CNN.com points out that twitter is not helping the Swine Flu situation at all... Because we all know that bad news travels faster than good news, and how can you explain all the facts and symptoms and methods of treatment in 140 characters or less?

Also, the Wartburg May Term class that was scheduled to go to Mexico for a month has been canceled, which is probably way super good and on the safe side, is still sad for them, because I know a couple people were really excited to go.


In other news, I have 12% left of free space on my computer hard drive... Which is AFTER I uninstalled some programs. I did have 7%. I kind of think I need either A. An external hard drive or B. A new computer. I'm thinking I'll have to go with A.

No comments: