Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Break = Actual Sleep

I am so ridiculously tired.... It's really hard to keep my eyes open, but I must get my interwebz fix before I crash.

Today I spent approx. 6.5 hours in the Midi lab working on the ridiculousness that is my arranging final. And no, it's not done. My brain is so fried from working on that assignment all day... Ug.

We got our detailed schedules for band tour today... More on that later.

Tonight Rachel D. and I went to Knights on Broadway, directed in part by Rachel V. Emily was in it as well as a bunch of other people that I know. It was so spectacular! I was very entertained and I really think this is the best one so far. Next year is definitely going to have a lot to live up to!

Drat. I forgot my hobo gloves at school. My hands are going to be cold when I go to sleep....



Well, that's all for now... My eyes hurt.

No comments: