Sunday, December 30, 2007

Adventures during break...

So it was a 3 day process but Jessica and I did it! We made gingerbread houses! :-D It was fun, but it just took a long time, and I would not recommend doing it if you do not have a lot of patience... Which is why I'm surprised that mine eventually worked out. Ha!


To go to the photo album, click the picture:



(If you want to see our gingerbread escapade from freshman year, go to THIS ONE. The rest of the album is Jessica and I being silly and goofy... Like normal...) :-)

I have successfully downloaded all 26 episodes of Ouran High School Host Club. I win! :-D I just wish I could figure out how to convert them to play in iTunes, so I can get them on my iPod... I finished watching the series last night. :-) It was good.

Jessica and I saw P.S. I Love You Friday night. It was excellent! We both liked it a lot, but it was really really sad. We pretty much bawled through the whole movie... Which is something that I've never done before... But yeah, good movie!

I need to finish reading Ivanhoe, and get a Christmas present for Jessica...

But first, it's lunch time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is the little gingerbread a reference to Dr.Who? cause if so, you are like my favorite person. kthnxbi

Sarah said...

TOTALLY! I love Doctor Who! :-D