Sunday, December 23, 2007

Afterall there's only 2 more sleeps til Christmas!

I made it through yesterday without a nap. It was pretty impressive. All three of us (Jessica, her mother and I) didn't sleep very well, so we were all pretty dead at piloga, although I think I was the one most out of it. I did like going to piloga with Jessica and her mom, though. Just maybe not that early, or perhaps after I've slept better. I'm not that flexible, and sometimes have difficulty balancing, so those aspects where definitely limiting, but it was a good workout.

The rest of the day was spent being sleepy and crabby with Jessica as we shopped for a present for her younger brother, Jake's girlfriend. (Stupid story. Not worth putting here.) While Jessica visited with some old high school friends who we both knew... But they didn't acknowledge me so I just left for a while and chilled in the bookstore... Anyway, we found a gift and went back to Jessica's house and we watched TV, had dinner, and watched The Holiday while we made a tied fleece blanket, which was also for Jake's girlfriend. (Don't ask me why we were making it. Jake didn't want to do it. >:-P And then he came home and complained about it, and was trying to pick a fight with me because I was sassing him right back. He kept being a jerk so I punched him in the back of the knee. He kept on being a jerk, but he got out of the way.)

Jessica had to babysit last night so I came home early and bummed around. I flipped and turned my mattress but that didn't do anything. (I also put more blankets on my bed. The count this winter: 2 blankets and 3 quilts plus flannel sheets and bed cover.) This evening I put some egg-crate foam on the mattress, so I think that will help.

This morning I woke up and was sore in random places... Like, right between my shoulders. I went to church, and during the collection the choir sang a version of the Hail Mary that ended on the seventh scale degree. So, if you understand the great annoyance that that is, I was severely distracted the rest of the service and have proclaimed that arraignment, by whoever wrote it, stupid and poorly written. Fie on the unresolved seventh chord tone.

After church I baked the cake for the long awaited celebration of my mom's birthday (life's been crazy... her birthday is in September) and took a nap. Then we actually celebrated, and it was fun! :-)

I spent the rest of the afternoon being girly and watching the anime Ouran High School Host Club. I'm made it to episode 15. I looove it and I think it's hilarious!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and it seems hard to believe that it is already here! My dad is going to make beef and vegetable soup and clam chowder for dinner and it'll be really good! :-)

Thursday I hope to go see the Golden Compass with Jessica and Scott. Friday I'm going to see Sweeney Todd with Mike and some other people, and I still need to see National Treasure 2, P.S. I Love You, and Atonement..... I think that's all the ones out right now that I want to see...

This Blog is made of awesome simply because he is a writer for Doctor Who. (Speaking of which, ONE DAY until the Christmas Special! AHHH! :-D I can't wait!)

And I leave this post with this video I found, seeing as this blog has been a little on the boring side. Happy Christmas!

No comments: