Saturday, December 22, 2007

Insomina.... again.

Bleh.... It's 1:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. I laid in bed for 2 hours and then gave up. It sucks... Especially since I said I'd do to piloga with Jessica at 7:45 am...

I think there are two reasons for my insomnia:

1. My body is not used to "normal" sleep patterns aka no longer crashing each night from sheer exhaustion, which was pretty common during the last semester.

2. I think this mattress is bad... I'm probably going to have to migrate upstairs to my sister's extra bunk bed.

Also... This basement is cold!

4 more days until Christmas! Can you believe it? (Also, a ukulele costs about $300.... Crazy! So yea, that's crossed off my list.) It's come up so fast...

Grade report: I passed all my classes! YAY! Even super evil conducting I! B-! WHOOHOO! I'll take that! I feel like I worked really hard, so I'm happy with my grades.

Okay, I'm going to try and go to sleep again... :-P

No comments: