Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hark the Harald, Angels Sing, Christ is Born, the Newborn King!!

Happy Christmas to everyone! :-)

Today has been pretty good. I gotta get this "no sleep thing" figured out. I woke up at 4 am and haven't been back to sleep since. And it's not because of Christmas either. I just couldn't sleep! :-P Bleh.

It was awesome and crazy opening presents with my family today, as it usually is. Stephen is a hoot. :-) The first time someone opened a present, and the actual gift was inside the show box, we were all joking around and saying hooray for the box, isn't that what that person always wanted. And Stephen looks around at us with this incredulous look on his face and goes "No! That's NOT what it is! You need to OPEN it!" It was super cute! :-) He thought it was hilarious when we all acted surprised that there was something else in the box that didn't match the label.

Pictures:

Christmas Carnage!

Ooooh Matthew... What would the Lego-Krusty Krab do if you weren't there to put it together?


And I definitely got a ukulele for Christmas! :-D And I am waaaaay excited about it! I can play 3 chords. C, F and G. It takes a while.... But! Now I will have even more endless fun being a dorky music major as I make up silly songs with random chords on my made of awesome ukulele!

Dinner was good! Ham with mashed potatoes and gravy, dinner rolls, and pie for dessert! Mmm! :-) I ate a lot! :-) Tomorrow night, instead of leftovers I am going to make dinner. I volunteered since mom is working that night. I'm making pizza bread! And if you don't know what that is, it's when you take the dough of a pizza, and instead of baking it flat and round with the toppings on top, you put the sauce and toppings on the dough and then roll it into a loaf and bake it. It's really good!

My family and I watched Stardust tonight! It made me happy! I like that movie. :-) Next I need to get them to see Rat Race. I think they would really enjoy it, especially my dad who is a big fan of Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean.

Well, that's all from this Popsicle stand right now! Merry Christmas!

No comments: